Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: Listed Lindsey Doll head on Ebay

  1. #11
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    Someone just bought it now!


    Wow! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member mygirlsdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah...that was a record...Like 3 minutes...I guess I will get the pictures ready for the last head #3.

    Sorry guys...

  3. #13
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by justbeingme:
    Yeah...that was a record...Like 3 minutes...I guess I will get the pictures ready for the last head #3.

    Sorry guys...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">PLEASE post here before listing or drop me a PM first. That way I can be waiting to pounce on the BIN. [img]smile.gif[/img] I would LOVE a Lindsey head. I have the body to put it on, and I really can't afford her any other way.

    Even letting me know about what time you will be posting so I can be home would be SUPER helpful.

    (I noticed you said you are only going to list them on eBay so I removed the part of my post about selling on the board, sorry)

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 28, 2006 09:08 PM: Message edited by: GreyMyst ]</font>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Southpaw22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2005
    Posts
    258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Becky!

    How did you like the Lindsey that you got back from AG? Can you post pics? I'm getting ready to send my Lindsey and Kailey in for new heads tonight! I'd LOVE to get her hairpin as I got scammed by that seller too, (only for one hairpin, that goodness!) Did you have to send a letter requesting the heads back and for the hairpins?

  5. #15
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope you can get her Sara! Good Luck!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good luck Sara!!!!!!! I hope you get her!!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member mygirlsdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the replacement heads...They make the whole doll look brand new. It took about 4 weeks for the whole turn around. You do have to write a letter requesting the head back and I even called CS and asked them to put it on the file as well.

    I only have one head left and I am getting pm's from a couple of people...I don't know what to do. I sold the first one in 5 min., the 2nd one in 3 min., and now down to the last one. I don't want to play favorite's and sell it to just one hostboard member, but then I would really rather it go to a hostboard member...

    Should I just list it and make it a real auction and see where it goes? I would really like to be as fair as I can on this....

    Help you guys!

  8. #18
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I pm'd you on what I thought. I know I would rather my dolls go to a home that would really cherish her and I also like being able to provide for those who can't afford the high ebay prices.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member ninasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I noticed a lot of people seem to just want the head. Why can't they directly buy from AG hospital? Do they not sell just the head? I have never sent a doll back to hospital so I don't know their policy. If they don't sell just the head, then there is obviously a loophole: if you can find someone who has a Lindsey, then you can ask her to send her Lindsey back for a new head and hopefully the old head will come back. Would that give you an extra Lindsey head? Maybe there is a risk not getting back the old head? Anyway, just trying to help...

  10. #20
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by ninasmom:
    then there is obviously a loophole: if you can find someone who has a Lindsey, then you can ask her to send her Lindsey back for a new head and hopefully the old head will come back. Would that give you an extra Lindsey head?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The thing is, if too many people do that, they will stop sending heads back. Espically if they find out they are being sold for more than the $38 replacement cost on eBay.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •